I promised to take more photos of other cosplays this year at DragonCon, and I kept my word! So today, we’ll start with some of the cosplays that were my favorites.
1. These seagulls from Finding Nemo were all happily squawking “MINE!”
2. This male Disney princess group.
3. These Tron costumes were super well done. Maybe someday I will live my dream of doing a siren cosplay. This lady’s rocked!
5. Some of the League of Legends cosplayers from the group photoshoot – Dark Valkyrie Diana, Soraka, Arcade Sona, and Heartseeker Ashe.
6. This Groot was AMAZEBALLS. Bonus for having pretty dryads with him when I took the photo. But even the expression on the face is wonderful. I am not certain what the camera on his shoulder was for though.
7. This Mary Poppins was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (Hmmm, spell check does not wish to correct me on that one … or did I break it?)
8. This is the Big Boy Burgers guy. Quite original, and hamming it up in the gaming hall.
9. This girl’s Marjorie Tyrrell (from Game of Thrones) gown was beautiful. There are TONS of seashells on the back of it, you can see some on her train.
10. This woman’s Zecora costume from My Little Ponies was fabulous! Easily one of my favorites ever! She found me in the gaming hall, so of course we took a picture together.
11. While we are on the My Little Pony topic, let’s make sure to check out this Discord, one of the villains from the show. Discord is awesome, especially since he is voiced by John de Lancie (Q from Star Trek TNG). I actually saw several versions at the convention, but only photographed this one. Her cloud looks like cotton candy!
12. My friends Michael and Lauren made quite a cute Hermione and Malfoy.
13. My friend Kelly, as a Victorian-esque Pinkie Pie. We made our pony costumes to go together, but wore them on different days of the con, so no pictures together 🙁 Ooops.
14. It’s Pam from Archer! Jesse wishes he had his sploosh shirt on for this. But it probably made up for it when Pam called him “Dicknuts”. She has got the look DOWN for this, love it!
15. This Olaf definitely liked warm hugs – we walked up to take the photo as someone was giving him one. Well done for sure.
Okay, that’s it for this post; I’ll put up some more tomorrow. Which one is your favorite? I am still awed with Groot, and tickled pink by those seagulls, but they were all very well done!